Seafood Quinoa Paella
Tiempo de Preparación:
Tiempo cocción arroz:
Hola arroceros, aquí os dejo una receta que prepare con quinoa y marisco para nuestros amigos de thefeedfeed , toda la receta en su blog thefeedfeed #atopeconlavida
- Quinoa ‘Paella’ with Seafood
- Makes 4 servings
- 400g Quinoa, washed in cold water
- 1.2 Liters fish stock, warmed at medium heat
- 4 small sweet peppers
- 8 peeled shrimp (prawns)
- 2 medium squids, chopped in small pieces
- 8 clams
- 8 mussels without the shells
- 125ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely sliced
- 20g salt
- 1 ripe tomato, grated
- 1 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- ½ teaspoon Yellow food coloring or Saffron
- First put the extra virgin olive oil in the pan on medium heat, spread the oil around the pan so the whole durface is covered, but when the pan is level the oil with gather into the center. Meanwhile, warm the fish stock.
- Fry the clams until they open, and remove them from the pan and save them for later.
- Heat the sweet peppers in the oil until they are cooked, and move it to the edge of the pan so it stops cooking and doesn’t burn.
- Next, fry the shrimp, mussels, and squid in the pan, and when they are cooked and lose their water, move them to the edge of the pan as well to keep them for later.
- Next, introduce the garlic and fry until golden brown. Move them to the edge of the pan as well so they don’t burn.
- Now, put the paprika and food coloring or saffron in the oil and move them around quickly for a few seconds and quickly introduce the grated tomato and fry until the color gets a bit darker.
- Put the quinoa in the pan, and mix it with all the ingredients and add salt.
- Add the warm fish stock and boil for 15 minutes on medium heat.
- Add the clams at the end for decoration.
- Let the paella rest for 5 minutes, and it’s ready to eat.
- Enjoy! A tope con la vida!
- A Note From feedfeed
- What could be better than this from the king of paella!