recrecHealthy food Receta de arroz Espinacas y Boquerones
Rice with spinach and anchovies
Tipo de Receta: Rice
- 1 kg of rice
- 6 small size squids
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tomatoes
- 300 gr of spinach
- 1 small tbsp. pepper
- 4 garlics
- 10 anchovies
- Fish soup
- Much love
- ) First we put the oil in the paella pan, and then we distribute it and turn on the heat to the maximum level.
- ) When the oil is really hot, we add the anchovies and fry it without cooking them completely, so they can release their juice and we remove them to a plate.
- ) Now is time to add the squids, we add a little bit of salt, and when they start jumping we put them aside to the ends.
- ) We add the garlics cut in very thin slices and when they’re brown, we put them aside to the ends.
- ) Let’s lower the heat, add a small tablespoon of saffron and pepper each and without stopping stirring let’s add the tomato that we have grated before, until it’s well cooked.
- ) Now we have to add the rice, let’s cook it for a few minutes with all the ingredients that are remaining in the pan and in this time we add the spinach.
- ) Let’s pour the fish soup, until reaches below the second rivet of the pan’s handle, add salt. We have previously prepared the broth with fresh “Morralla” fish, which I like to buy in Valencia’s Central Market.
- ) We turn up the heat to the maximum power for the first 5 minutes, then we lower it to medium heat another 5 minutes more and the other 5 minutes to the minimum. This is when we add the anchovies that we put in a plate; we let it sit and it’s ready to eat.
- Have a great meal!