Receta de arroz "Calabaza, pimientos y atún fresco"
Tipo de Receta: Rice
Before I start with this recipe, I have to say that it came up to me while I was walking in Valencia’s Central Market. I was struck by the peculiar coloring of the peanut pumpkin, which made the market hallways flood with that soft cream orange color, mingling with such a variety of colors. It was time to take that intense orange out of it and give it some life.
- 1 kg of rice
- 3 medium size peppers
- 1 big pumpkin
- 400 gr tuna
- Extra virgin oil, salt
- Fish soup
- Pumpkin broth
- 4 medium size garlics
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- Much love
- ) First we pour the oil in the paella pan, distribute it and turn on the stove to medium power.
- ) We will stir half pumpkin and add salt, that we have previously cut in dices, the other half we will use it to obtain the broth and with the boiled pumpkin that is left we will smash it with another recipe that I have and that I will share in another article.
- ) When the pumpkin is cooked we put aside to the ends of the pan, and then we will fry the peppers and repeat the same action.
- ) Next, we will add the tuna, add salt and without letting it cook completely we will put it aside to the ends of the pan.
- ) Let’s lower the heat, add the saffron, peppers and without stopping stirring after a few seconds, let’s add the tomato that we have grated before, until it is well cooked.
- ) Mix very well all the ingredients, add the rice and cook for a few minutes.
- ) Now is time to add the broth, in this recipe I have use half of the fish soup and half of pumpkin broth, I wanted the pumpkin taste to prevail before anything else.
- ) Let’s turn up the fire to the maximum, we let it like that for the first 5 minutes stirring the rice very well, the next 5 minutes to medium heat and the last 5 minutes to the minimum.
- Let it sit and is ready to eat!
- Have a nice meal!