rice with green tea and a little bit of pepper
Tipo de Receta: arroz
Hello rice lovers, let me tell you how I came up with this recipe, now it’s very on trend to take care of ourselves and practice sports, so I thought that making white rice with green tea would be perfect for the athletes in order to be energetic for their trainings. You just need to add a little bit of protein and you will have a very good and healthy food.
- 1 pound of rice
- 4 sachets green tea
- 34 ounces vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- We can add any aromatic herb to give it our personal touch.
- First add a tablespoon of coconut oil, turn on the heat to medium power and when our coconut butter reaches 25 degrees it will become liquid so we can distribute it in the paella pan and start cooking.
- Now, we add the rice and stir-fry a little.
- Pour the vegetable broth and turn up the heat to the maximum for 5 minutes.
- Add the salt and fix it if necessary.
- I also add some herbs that I had in my house: basil, oregano, cardamom and rosemary, but this is according to each personal preference. ; )
- Add a little bit of pepper without adding too much.
- Lower down the heat to medium power for 5 minutes.
- Add the tea sachets letting them to release all their fragrance and flavor, be very careful with the little strings to not get burned. You can guess why I’m saying this right?
- The last 5 minutes we lower the heat to the minimum.
- Let it sit and it’s ready to eat.
- Have great meal dear rice lovers!