Receta-Arroz al horno en paella
Tipo de Receta: arroz
Hello rice lovers, do you feel like having oven rice but you don’t have any oven? Well that’s ok, because in this recipe I will tell you how to prepare it like paella step by step, so you don’t have to deprive your oven rice.
- 500 gr rice
- 1 potato
- 1 garlic head
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 2 slices of bacon
- 2 pork ribs in pieces
- 2 blood sausages
- 2 sausages
- 100 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 20 gr salt
- Food coloring and paprika
- Let’s start!
- First we pour the oil in the paella pan, distribute it.
- Turn on the heat at medium power and when the oil is very hot we add the bacon, ribs and sausages, we fry everything very well and when it’s well browned put it aside to the ends of the paella.
- Lower the heat to the minimum, add a teaspoon of food coloring and one teaspoon of paprika, stir for a few seconds and then add the grated tomato (in this case we have to grate only two).
- When the tomato is very fried, put all ingredients together and fry them all for a few more minutes.
- Pour one liter of water and see where the height of the water is, because in that moment we will have to add the rice, when the rest of water that we are going to add now evaporates.
- Now add more water to the paella until reaches the top, what we are going to do is to prepare the broth in the paella using the ingredients, you can also prepare cooked broth, and this will increase its flavor.
- Turn up the heat to maximum power, add the chickpeas and let it boil.
- When the paella broth reduces to the height that we saw at the beginning, it’s the time to add the rice, and we have to distribute very well through the entire paella.
- Keep the heat to the top for the first 5 minutes.
- Lower the heat to medium power, try the salt and fix it if necessary.
- Add some tomato slices on the top, a garlic head at the center and the potato slices that we have previously fried in a frying pan to give its brown look.
- Now lower the heat to the minimum for 5 more minutes.
- Let it sit and it’s ready to eat.
- Have a great meal!
Para esta receta, hemos reducido la cantidad de aceite por todos los ingredientes grasos que lleva, no os paséis 😉