recipe - lemon rice with peppermint, turmeric and ginger
Tipo de Receta: Rice
Hello rice lovers, before let me tell you that this recipe is very refreshing and it has many beneficial properties for our body, it is very easy to prepare and I’m sure you will love it, that being said let’s get into it.
- 1 pound of rice
- 2 lemon
- 33 ounces vegetable soup
- 1 tablespoon of turmeric
- A few peppermint leaves
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- First we pour the oil in the paella pan, distribute it and turn on the heat very low.
- Add a little bit of grated ginger to the paella and stir-fry for a few seconds.
- Add the rice, a tablespoon of turmeric and stir-fry all together in the paella to mix the flavors very well.
- Pour the vegetable soup, it has to be very hot and turn up the heat to maximum power for 5 minutes.
- Now pour the juice of two lemons and distribute the rice very well through the entire paella.
- Now lower the heat to medium power for 5 more minutes, taste the salt and fix it if necessary.
- We only have another 5 minutes, lower the fire to the minimum and add the peppermint leaves to give fragrance to our delicious rice.
- Let it sit and it’s ready toe at
- Have a great meal and enjoy life!
You can decorate at the end with a few mint leaves and a few slices of lemon;)