rice with sweet peppers and mushrooms
Tipo de Receta: Rice
Hello rice lovers, this is a rice very easy to make and I’m sure you will love the touch that the sweet peppers add to it, I ate it with my twin brother José and a bottle of white wine as an accompaniment : )
- 1 pound of rice
- 33 ounces vegetable soup
- 2 tomatoes
- 8 small sweet peppers
- 10 mushrooms
- 4 ounces extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion
- 20 gr salt
- Food coloring and sweet pepper
- First as always, pour the oil in the paella pan, distribute it and turn on the heat at medium power.
- Let’s sauté the onion until it’s very browned and put it aside to the ends of the paella pan.
- Now we add the mushrooms and we fry them well until all the water they release is boiled, and we put them aside to the ends of the paella.
- It is time to add the sweet peppers, the truth is that I love the color of these peppers, I could say that they even made me feel great haha...
- When the peppers are well cooked we put them aside to the ends of the paella.
- Now we add a teaspoon of food coloring, another one of sweet pepper and we stir for a few seconds, next we add the grated tomato and fry it very well until releases all the water.
- Add rice and stir-fry for a few minutes with all the ingredients, so it can impregnate with all the flavors.
- Pour the vegetable broth and remember it has to be very hot and turn up the heat to maximum power for the first five minutes.
- The next five minutes low down the heat to medium power, taste the salt and fix it if necessary.
- Last five minutes you have to lower down the heat to the minimum, let it sit and it’s ready to eat.
- Have a great meal and enjoy life!