quail eggs and duck ham rice
Tipo de Receta: rice
Hello rice lovers how are you doing? This recipe is very healthy and low in calories, if what you are looking for is a quick, easy and good rice dish, this is for you
- 1 pound of rice
- 34 ounces vegetable broth
- 8 quail eggs
- 8 slices of duck ham
- 4 ounces extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tomato
- Food coloring and sweet pepper
- First we pour the oil in the paella pan, distribute it and turn on the heat at medium power.
- Add a teaspoon of food coloring and another one of sweet pepper, stir a few seconds and next add the grated tomato.
- Let the tomato to fry very well, add the rice and stir-fry all together for a minute.
- Now it’s time to add the vegetable broth in the paella, remember that all the broths that we have already prepared have to be always very hot before incorporating them to the paella in order to eliminate any bacteria.
- Turn up the heat to maximum power and leave it like that the first five minutes.
- The next five minutes we lower the fire to medium power and add the quail eggs, which we can open with a knife, place it lying down on the kitchen counter and with the knife edge facing up, tap it very carefully and you will have it open ; )
- Now let’s add the duck ham, taste the salt and fix it if necessary.
- The last 5 minutes lower the heat to the minimum.
- Let it sit and it’s ready to eat.
- Have a great meal and enjoy life!