beet fideua, tofu and guacamole
Hello rice lovers! This time we are changing rice for noodles and cook a delicious vegan fideua. It’s a very simple recipe with a surprising taste 😉
- 1 pound of noodles n°4
- 2 small cooked red beets
- Tofu to taste
- 1 pot of light mayonnaise without egg
- 1 avocado
- 1 lemon
- Cilantro or parsley
- 4 oz. Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
- 50 oz. red beet soup
- First we pour oil into the paella, and set to a medium heat
- It’s time to add beetroot that has been boiled, remember to keep the remaining soup, because it will be used for our fideua.
- Add beetroots and tofu to the paella and saute until they are browned, remember to press tofu very well until all the juice is out to absorb the other flavors.
- Include the noodles and saute for one minute for all the other flavors to be absorbed
- Now we have our fideua prepared and now we are going to make our guacamole, it’s really easy...you will see ;).
- We can make homemade mayonnaise, but in my case, I bought eggless light mayonnaise in order to save time, we put the mayonnaise and the guacamole in the blender cup, then, add lemon juice and some cilantro and parsley to provide green color. Finally blend all the ingredients and done.
- Add the beetroot soup in the paella, and boil for 15 minutes, then remove it from the heat and decorate.
- I used some radishes and chia seeds to make it crunchier.
- I hope you like it
- Please feel free to post a comment if you have any questions.
- Kisses and #livefully