Pumpkin rice, cuttlefish and classic aioli
Hello rice lovers!, this is a pumpkin rice, onion and cuttlefish recipe. It's one of my personal and secret recipes but on this ocasion I'm going to share it with you. The best flavor is provided by the aioli sauce, therefore, I always use Chovi's classic aioli named 2017 " FLAVOR OF THE YEAR".
- 1 pound of rice
- ⅕ peanut pumpkin
- 50 ounce fish soup
- 2 medium-sized cuttlefish
- 8 peeled shrimps
- 1 onion
- 1 tomato
- paprika, sweet pepper, salt
- 4 ounce olive oil
- 2 garlics
- Chovi's classic aioli
- Allioli clásico Choví
- First, we pour oil into the paella, then swirl to coat it correctly. We cut the pumpkin into small squares and saute until it's golden brown, then we have to take it out to a side of the paella
- Now, we have to lightly fry the onions as well, and put next to the paella.
- It's time to add the peeled shrimp and sliced cuttlefish. You could also add some peeled norway lobster, sliced squid, pieces of monkfish and salt as required.
- remember to slice the cuttlefish properly.
- When we hace all the ingredients stir-fried and juicy, we put it on a side of the paella.
- We add the thinly sliced garlic that we have previousky prepared, heat carefully so it doesn't burn. Finally we put it on a side of the paella.
- For the next step we have to be very careful, so be aware. We add spoon of paprika, a few strands of saffron and rapidly add the tomato that we have previously scratched, act carefully because if the paprika gets burned, then, it will give a bitter taste to rice. Another option is to add the paprika after tomato :).
- Now we mix the ingredients in the paella and saute. Next, add rice and continue stir- frying for 5 minutes until all the flavors are absorved.
- We add the boiled fish soup, raise the heat to max power, then spread the rice and let it cock for the next 5 minutes.
- Fo the next 5 minutes we have to lovwer the heat to medium power. Taste the food and add salt if required.
- The next 5 minutes lower the fire to its minimum power, leave to stand and serve with allioli clásico de salsas Choví.
- Our pumpkin rice is ready.
- Kisses and #livefully